Registering your service
To maintain your warranty, regular servicing and maintenance needs to be carried out by a licensed mechanic or registered service centre in accordance with the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Wording or Terms and Conditions of your chosen warranty plan.
Please note, the servicing requirement only applies to the following products:
- Dealer Issued Warranties: Silver, Gold, Titanium, Platinum
- Insurer Issued Warranties: Safeguard, Safeguard Ultimate, Caravan
To maintain your Warranty and ensure prompt claim assessment, make sure to upload or forward a copy of each service invoice to us with the following information:
- Your name and address
- Vehicle Registration or Equipment VIN/Chassis Number
- Kilometres/Hours operated at the time of service
- Work performed
- Your Warranty Contract Number
Send direct to us online:
Please ensure you have your Warranty Contract Number and Registration Number available.
Post or fax to us
PO BOX 159, Traralgon
Fax: 03 5177 4036